13 Mart 2009 Cuma

Father is Tired

I saw in my dream,she was smiling,
Looked into my eyes,and pinched my arm,
See,this is not a dream,
I`m really here,she said,
She was looking at the sunset,with lowered eyes,
She was just sitting,like she`s mad at something...
Stop I said,what are you doing?What is this anger?
This is not anger she said,this is just an expression change time did on my face..
Gosh! I said..
Yeah Gosh! she said,
But I don`t believe it,because you never maze for something.
You always kept your feelings inside your coldblooded body,
Your amazements,your yearnings,your fears,
Your face was always serious,
Even you were scaring when you were smiling..
I was always thinking..
If he ever amaze or yearn from inside against this mortalworld with a disgusting seriousness?
Are you still here? I said..
She said I didn`t go..
Are you still here? I said..
She said I was always here..
So why I never saw that you were? I said..
Now! she said,your mind loop started,
You are smart more than needed,but you are not optimistic enough!
If you could turn that seriousness in your smile,to a littleinnocent,
At least if you tried,
You`d know how many sunsets I watched with lowered eyes..
Well then,I said,
What if I know how many sunsets?
Now I`ll be amazed! she said..
Alright! be amazed then! I said..
Maybe I'm coldblooded,but my mind is still warm..
I can feel what you feel too..
So,I said,you watched sunsets,
Do you know how many soon`s I`ve counted?
I know..she said..
I said,so let me know it too..
But! she said with a little smile..
See, I said,Patience..There`s always a good side of all leavings..
But! she said with her frozen eyes..
Stop I said,let me answer..
Wait,Wait so I`ll find myself and come back..
But howcome! she said..
Stop, I said.Remember I told you that I want more `fortunatelies` instead of `if onlies`..?
I gave up..Now I want to make more `if onlies`But I want to remember only one `fortuneately!`You are a maniac!! she said..
She hushed but I heard..
Her voice vibrated..
Come..! she said..
Wait..! I said..
Father is tired...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder