3 Mart 2009 Salı

Talkative Pain

This is,
Your pain from inside,
I am,it`s me speaking..
Listen..
You know what we are for?
If I knew I wouldn`t be here..
Believe me..
But,Somehow I am..
Unexpectedly..
I don`t know how I came,
You called or someone did..
I was in someone else before..
He threw me out,
So I found you..
You know,our job is terrible..
Because sometimes we kill people,
Yeah,we do..
Unexpectedly..
We got along good with others down here,
Talk sometimes,
They tell a lot,
They tell some stories about the one`s you set free..
But,I know you know that I`m different..
Weird than all other..
I represent love here..
So they chose me as the manager,
I`m writing their schedule..
It`s me slaying your mind,
But it`s what my job is..
So don`t hate me,
Honestly,you are strong,
I mean,I`m one of the terrible someone could ever see,
But you still think that I`m kinda sweet,
Thank you,
But I don`t deserve it..
I know you`re thinking to set me free sometimes,
But don`t..
If you let me go,
There`ll be a war after me..
There`ll be an empty space..
You can`t take it..
Just think,
If there are wars,
Than there is no mind..
Look,nations can`t live together,
And I know you support peace..
So let me stay..
You and me..
In peace..
Just think,
What if you set me free..
I know that you`ll call me back,
But I`ll be away,
And bad ones will take my place,
The ones,who like to kill..
Believe me..
And think twice..
If you set me free,
I`ll be looking for someone else,
What if I`ll be a pain of a mother,
Who lost his son in war?
What if I`ll be a pain of a little kid,
Whose father got shot in front if him?
Can you take it?
No,no..You can`t be this cruel..
So can I?
I know you don`t want that..
Somehow happened once,
I`m here..
Unexpectedly..
But get used to me..
Let me stay..
You and me,
In peace...
This is,
Your pain from inside,
I am,it`s me speaking..

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder