3 Mart 2009 Salı

I never said anything to the ones who can`t understand..
I said many things,to the ones able to understand..
I don`t talk much,I don`t use empty words..
I only talk when it`s not possible to tell what I mean with my eyes for that person..
I saw a lot in this world..I saw the mice hole.
Street murders,drug sellers,bitches,assholes..
I saw the worst possible places that you`d never want to see..
I also saw the eagles nest..
Ate my dinner with golden forks...Sat behind a Rolls Royce...
Got my door opened in front of the most expensive hotels..
But,I know what it means to be hungry..And I know what it means to be lonely.
I know how it feels to walk alone under a hard rain..With having no place to go sometimes..
But,I survived..I dealed with my life..I still do..
Sometimes they ask me if I have fears..
I say no..Only one..
They ask howcome..?
I tell them when there is fear,You`re the slave of it!
When you look it into the eyes,You`re the master of it!
So they ask,what`s your only fear?
I say GOD..!
Sometimes they ask me if I know the true love..
I say no..There`s only one true love I know..
They ask howcome..?
I tell them when you love,You`re the slave of it!
When you`re loved,You`re the master of it!
So they ask if what`s the only true love I know..
I say GOD..!
I just have black and white,no grey..
My yes is yes, My no is no..!
But people always see me like the moon,They say I have a darkside that I never show..
They always see the bright side..
I say I don`t care.. I really don`t.
They say I don`t talk much..
I only talk when the words are real..
I don`t like threats..If I`m saying something,I do what I say..
I respect everything at the beginning..Doesn`t matter what it is..
I even respect to my enemies,
Because they always have a reason to be my enemy..
But it`s always better to be by myside..
Because I`m the best enemy..
Just like I`m the best friend..
Sometimes they ask if I`m afraid of death.
I say no..
That`s the only truth that we gonna see one day..
And being afraid of it,Means that you`re walking away from GOD..
You can try,but you can never escape..
We are all going to see the Exit door one day..
They say I have a mad looking face,I never smile,
I say it`s the shape of it..I do smile to the ones who can see it..
They ask if I ever loved someone..
I say yes,for a lot of times,
But now I`m sad for them.
Because when I thought I lost them,
At the end,I saw that they lost me..
I don`t cheat,I don`t lie..
If someone wins something with cheating,It would be a winning..Yes..
But it won`t be real..And it won`t be true..
So finally,They ask if how would I want to die..
I say it doesn`t matter..
Just,
When I was born,
I was crying and people was smiling..
And when I`m going,
I want to smile when people are crying...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder